Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

so tired. snap out of it!

Yesterday, I went to an afternoon bodypump class... because I was late to the morning class, and I missed it. The afternoon class started at 5:30, so I got to the gym at 4:45 and ran on the TM until class started.

It was tough... and I realized that I'm probably more afraid of injuring my back than I want to admit. I'm also probably more out of shape than I want to admit. The answer to this is to just keep going- consistency, rather than "pushing it."

Then, after the difficult class, I was falling asleep on the couch at 9pm. This morning when I got up at 5 I was beat. I got up and fed the dog and put her outside, but then I ended up snoozing on the couch and not going to my running group.

So I basically slept from 9pm until 7am. Really? Do I really need that much sleep? I think I need a kick in the rear! I want to get up early. I want to come straight home after work and not have to worry about the gym. I want to run a 2:10 half marathon.

So? Get after it.

No comments: