Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

desk. headdesk!

I've been at my desk for a lot of today- more than normal. Extremely exciting:

That's my lunch. Luckily, it tasted better than it looked. I usually don't rely much on frozen meals like this, but right now I'm battling "waking up before 5 and going to the gym and then getting ready at the gym" AND "kick ass at work", so I'm not worrying too much about also making all my own meals. A few frozen entrees aren't going to kill me.

Also- I had a cough drop today and this was the wrapper:
How did they KNOW that tough was my middle name???????

I am SUPER EXCITED about tonight: my women's group at church is meeting for an off campus dinner!!! We usually meet at church and someone brings dinner for everyone, but we are all apparently burned out on making dinner and stuff, so nobody signed up. So M said "let's meet at the Whip In!!!!" Super duper excited.

Gotta go- Vet is texting me about how much she hates Wal-Mart.

No comments: