Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2012

List-mania

Today I had a serious issue with lists.

First, I made a list of what we are going to have for dinner this week. Then, I carefully made a grocery list, so that I would make sure that I bought all the things to make everything for the week.

This list sat on the kitchen counter for several hours while I did some other things (like watch an episode of GO ON, go running, eat lunch, etc.) When I finally decided to go to the grocery store, I decided to treat myself to a skinny ICED (because it was 80 degrees today... on December 1) latte at Starbucks- so I wanted to add money to my Starbucks card.

So- that was actually really difficult- I kept putting in my username (which is my first initial and last name) and it kept kicking it back. Then I went into my email and found the message they sent when I first started my account (a few days ago), and realized that the reason it kept kicking back is because my username is my first initial and last name... spelled incorrectly. So anyway, I got that figured out and put some money on my card.

Then I gathered up my stuff for the store, and couldn't find the list!!! I ran around looking for it and getting frustrated for a good 10 minutes. I was really angry at myself for losing the list- I had JUST had it in my hand. Checked the garbage, the recycling, my pockets. I even started making another list! Then I finally looked on my computer... and there it was. I took it in there when I was putting money on my card.

Jumped in the car, went and got my latte... and got shamed by the old man for touching my phone at a red light... and then realized that I DIDN'T HAVE THE LIST. Seriously?? After all that? So I had to come home again. Argh.

F had a frustrating day too- I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I do know that all of our old school Christmas lights (that he has had forever) are broken and in the trash can instead of hanging on the eaves of our house :) And I also know that we celebrated being home and done with everything with two 7&7s tonight!


No comments: