Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spin class.

Wow.

I went to a spin class this morning at 5:30. I have been "trying" to go to this class for months... maybe 12 of them. My talk with Coach the other night finally made me realize that unless I get after it, I'm not going to be able to do what I want to do. I want the satisfaction of running a 2:15 half marathon.

So- went this morning. I was late- awesome. I had completely forgotten that you need to have someone help you adjust the bike the very first time you go (it wasn't the first time I've gone, but it was this first time at this gym... and in an effing long time). I didn't do that this time- I just guessed.

I had also forgotten that spin is FREAKING HARD. My butt hurt almost immediately, and my thighs were burning with the fire of a thousand suns. So I would sit down to save my thighs, and my butt would immediately hurt. But, I know that gets better.

I was proud of myself when I finished. And I will try again next week!

No comments: